Sunday, April 24, 2011

me and myself

ben
Everyday, I meet many people of different walks and orientations in life. And every time I meet them, they share thoughts about life, love, work, or anything under the sun. Normally, at work I open talk like love affairs, neighbors, pets, or anything which is worth and funny to talk about.  When I ride on a bus, I see many people of different styles, races, especially now that I am in the city, I get to see foreigners, black and white, short and tall, blonde and brunette.

Whenever I go to a church, I meet friends or even colleagues. When I go and eat out, I see the poor and the affluent. I walk inside a mall and I see a lot of people spending and earning money.

At night time, when I go out for a walk, I see cars with people in it. I see many motorcycles, with three or sometimes four people riding in it.

But whenever I go to bed, the last person I see is me and no one but myself.

No comments: