Sunday, May 8, 2011

devastated heart

ben
I thought TWO was too much.

This is my third time to have a motorcycle accident. I am a favorite of this so-called perilous activity. Every year, my motorcycle gives me untoward incident. Sad to say, now my upper cheek is in pain.

Excruciatingly, my bruises are eventually eating up my whole feeling. At night, they  hurt me like a bite of a stinging scorpion. The pain continues to create in me a feeling of living in hell. The bruises bring much agony in my body.

But what hurts me most is the fact that she never cares for what I feel. It sorrows me to know that the only thing she told me after she knew about it was this, "Don't you like your face anymore?" Well, I expected  a piece of sympathetic lines on her part but she was blunt and straightforward.

The accident was traumatic. But what is more hurting to see is my devastated heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:=(