Wednesday, May 11, 2011

luggage

ben
Two years ago, I bought a huge luggage. Whenever I traveled, I always used it because it could contain most of my things and belongings. Until one day, the side handle broke. I had it repaired so I could use it again on my next trips. I didn't want to dispose it because it was my favorite.

Lately, I flew to another country with this luggage. To my disgrace, not only the handle got damaged. Even the trunk of it bulged up to the point that it vomited out everything that I brought on the trip. It was so embarrassing that it also happened in the airport where many and busy people pass by.

Sometimes, we have to let go of the things that are not of good use anymore. We have to throw those things that would bring us harm or shame. In life, there are so many things that we keep in our hearts that are not of good use anymore. It could be hurts, pains, bitterness, hatred, and the likes. Learn to release those so we won't end up embarrassed by our own selves or in front of the others.

So just a few days ago, I bought a new luggage. I disposed off the old, and I am going to use this new. No worries, no hassles!

1 comment:

bonsai said...

ilokano nga talaga hehe :D