Wednesday, May 11, 2011

war & politics

ben
As I was reading the newspaper this afternoon, I nodded my head sidewards when the headline story went like this: Bt 7.2 Billion to buy Ukranian-made Army tanks, and Bt 920 million for ammunition.

The world is so much focused on war. The world is being driven by these conflicts made by itself. People against people. Country against country. Race against race. War paved its way ever since the moment my grandfather told me stories about the Japanese and American War. I know for a fact that there were even a thousand or million before that.

When will these wars end?

Meanwhile, there are many children who don't eat because of poverty. Many of them die everyday. If there were no wars, would these children be able to eat and live longer? What if that 7.2 billion to buy an armor would be used to feed the hungry children?

Politics. Blame all of them to bad politics. Because of politics, war has turned into a lucrative business. Because of politics, children have no more food to eat. Politics has been overthrown by war, so as war has been eaten by politics.

When will politics disappear?

No comments: