Sunday, May 8, 2011

i had a dream

ben
Once, I had a dream. In my dream I was climbing a tall coconut tree near a sea. Since my skill in climbing was not good, I couldn't reach the fruit which I wanted to get. Presumably, for two hours of trying to reach to the top, still I wasn't able to get the fruit, not even get to the middle of the tree.  Then, I stopped. I got awakened realizing it was a dream.

In life, I tend to reach things which are unnecessary and not really meant for me. Because of envy sometimes, I try to do things to be equal with people. When they have this, I should have that too. When they know this, I have to know that too. When they go there, I have to go somewhere just to be in the same state with them.

Now, I know what I am reaching. I know what I should be getting. I don't need to climb a coconut tree when I want to have is another one. Since the coconut tree in my dream was enticing and everybody wanted to get a fruit of it, I also tried to climb it. In my dream, all I really wanted to get and eat was not a coconut, but a papaya.

No comments: