Tuesday, February 21, 2012

i feel good

ben
It is the feeling that makes you smile even when you see a wall because his face is painted on it.

In the morning, the whole world  becomes even much brighter when you see him with his tie. Getting a peep on his office while working likely satisfies your tea-break. His smell when he passes by is like a baby that keeps your nose sniff and sniff again and again.

In the afternoon, it is his eyes that you look when he talks to you. The long fingers that sway whenever he explains are like the dancing leaves of a tree in a gentle way. Those familiar tick-tock of shoes become your clock. 

In the evening, the sweet 'goodbye' bid before he goes home melts your heart like ice cream. Those tie, perfume, fingers, and shoes complete your day. When you go back home you'll say to yourself, "I feel good." 

4 comments:

iris said...

head over heels!!!!

BEN is my name! said...

naman

i-am-lie said...

I wanna feel good...just as how you do every time you see him! hmmm...in love!

BEN is my name! said...

it is not my story but based on my colleague's narration...hehehe