Friday, February 17, 2012

stop!

ben
What if the things you love most to do are being banned from you?

Lately, I went to a doctor and had a check up of my worsening head condition. It was really terrible being diagnosed with nerves and eyes problems. He even insisted that i should not  read and think a lot. But how do I have to survive without thinking and reading?

It is so preposterous that I have to be forbidden thinking and reading. I know I am stubborn but these make my days fluidly going. I should still be reading, I won't stop. Eventually, I would get immunity from reading whether short or long passages. Even if it is not as thorough as it may have been before, I won't quit from thinking. These are my life. I'd rather die than take these away from me.

In life, some mountains that we climb are so steep that we may grow weary and tired not reaching the peak. Pains and sufferings build our character whether we overcome them or we just go with them. There's nothing wrong with reading and thinking, only if you abuse yourself from doing so, then that's the time to say: 'Stop!'




No comments: