Tuesday, February 28, 2012

good or bad memories

Good or bad, they will always make me smile.

Camping was finally set out in primary and I was lucky to be chosen as the leader among others. When the day that we had to present yells, songs, and dramas, my stomach got upset. It was totally ridiculous because as I was shouting at the top of my lungs, my stomach got more upset. Until I couldn't hold it anymore. I hurriedly ran towards the nearest restroom but it was too late. My thighs were filled with mess. 
ben

Highschool came, I got a crush on a girl next to my seat. I voted her as a muse in one club. She got angry at me because of what I did. For almost 3 years in highschool, we didn't talk because of what happened. Only in our latter years that we became affable with each other.

As I look back on these memories, all I have to do is smile. It is so good to bring back into mind these events. Whether good or bad, I'd still cherish these ones. No matter how old or mature I may become, I'd still hold these in my mind.

No comments: