Wednesday, April 6, 2011

two hands

ben
How could I possibly give alms to this beggar when I knew that he was able to do something and to earn for a living?

As I treaded a very crowded place, this poorly clothe man in a snap showed after my face begging for money. As I closely looked at his stature, he had a good physique, not to mention that he could still and able to walk with both legs. I ignored him. But as I walked going straight ahead, he never got out my sight. I got irked to the point that I exclaimed such sentence that made him flew away from me, "Look at yourself. The mere fact that you could raise your two hands begging and waiting for alms proves me that you still are not hopeless to earn for yourself. There are more people who need help instead of you. Perhaps, when you try to get a job, you could also help them whom at your shoes right now." 

No comments: