Wednesday, April 6, 2011

can i dance alone?

ben
Is it wrong to dance all by myself?

When the rhythm gets off beat, I want to see myself dancing in the middle of no one. Far across the multitude, I would like to feel my feet tapping the floor on a free style tango or swing, or any kind of dance. Since nobody would see me, I would like to dance until I get tired and sweaty. I don't mind the music, steps, or execution of my dance would be. All I care is to dance alone without anybody knowing and noticing it. I could imagine myself swinging my arms, moving my legs, and swaying my body in a room full of sound- happy and loud.

It takes two to tango but dancing alone is way better than tango. You could do it without any hassles. It is more carefree and easy.

Now, can I dance alone?

No comments: