Sunday, April 10, 2011

passion

ben
Amazingly, I was able to write two articles while I was on a bus. Words came spontaneously to my mind forcing my fingers to write them down on some pieces of tissue papers. Ideas just flooded and spilled in my thoughts so I couldn’t resist my hands from giving them to life through documenting them. It was like a raging river that couldn’t stop its water from flowing with strong current. How could I ever freeze my hand from writing? How could I ever stop myself from writing?
When your passion rises up even to a point that it even overflows, learn how to enjoy it. Don’t ever belittle nor ignore it. Harness it with finesse and gusto. You’ll never know, this passion may take you to a higher horizon. Look at me, I am now a writer and a publisher. It all started from writing one ordinary day unconventionally on a bus a few years ago.

No comments: