Wednesday, August 29, 2012

lesson learned

ben
At school, I listen to my teachers and academic lectures, review them then I have tests usually at the end of every term. As a student, the most tasky is the reviewing part. I have to read again and again and again the lessons I have learned all throughout the lecturing period. Sometimes, I get frustrated when I can't really get serious reviewing my lessons for tests. Of course, I want to get high marks that is why I do it piously as possible. More importantly, I see to it that in every review, I have to get some key points not only for tests but for practical uses as well.

Life is a school. I learn. I review. I take tests. It is all the same. So, don't let a day pass by without a lesson learned.


3 comments:

Ian Ord said...

Very true, Ben, and well put! I sometimes struggle to apply the lessons I have learned in life, but with enough practice, you start to get the hang of it. Of course, by that time, the game has changed it's rules, and you have to now learn new things and continue applying them... this is what makes life interesting, or frustrating.. it's all a matter of how you choose to look at it :)

Anonymous said...

nice move bro. I really appreciate people who spend time to write. Keep it up!Looking forward for more.

Anonymous said...

It's really nice that you've tried writing...continue to write for more.

Lessons can be learned everyday at anytime at different circumstances. What is important is that...everytime we learned something good...we have to share it!