Wednesday, August 22, 2012

i am fat

ben
"I am fat! No one will ever like me!"

The modern age defines beauty as lean, tall, fair-skinned, and good face structure. But for Melissa, she did not have all of these. She must be the soft opposite of the features enumerated previously that's why she uttered the statement, "I am fat! No one will ever like me!"

As she turned 26, she was surprised when someone approached her to be a part of a commercial on TV. She was chosen to do the role because she had the exact qualities the advertising agency was looking for. Melissa took the stint and it went more , and more, and more. 

Now, Melissa, is dating a guy whom she met in the industry she works for. She is planning to settle down with this guy a few years later. Who can imagine that with the figure she had and still has has brought her into stardom? Moreover, it was also one of the bridges why this guy found her. 

"I am fat but I am happy!"

***Celebrate life with the way we really are!

No comments: