Tuesday, August 21, 2012

i bit my tongue

ben
One afternoon while having my late lunch in a cafeteria near my apartment, my tongue bled and sored a little. It was really painful that led me to pause from speaking for a day. I remembered a belief in my hometown that when I bite my tongue someone thinks of me.

The day went fast as the pain flew away little by little.As I prepared to get some rest at that night, my sister called me asking how was my day. After that, a friend near my place visited to give me some food because it was our common friend's birthday. I was not able to attend because of the ailment. Another, my mom sent me a message telling me to pray because the weather was not so good at that day. Lastly, my boss called me to wait for her call if tomorrow's presentation was going to be pursued or not since that night was a little stormy.

After all these, I smiled. Though I bit my tongue accidentally and it was really aching, I knew in heart that there are people behind me: thinking and caring for me.

No comments: