Saturday, October 29, 2011

she waited for him

ben
She waved her hand as the train slowly went on. She was succumbed into tears with her hand covering her lips which were no longer tamable so she opened them and sobbed very deeply. She loved him so much that she wouldn't want to be miles away from him.

She waited.

Finally he arrived. He changed. He was not the same him. He was a totally different one.

She went to meet him again after 10 years of not seeing each other face-to-face. She was shaking as if her nervousness almost ate her. The moment she saw him, there was this feeling she couldn't explain. As they got closer to each other, the moment was different. It was awkward. She felt uneasy. He felt the same.

She exclaimed, "What now?"

"I came back to say 'thank you.' You taught me how to love. I am..."

She interrupted, "Shhhh...Stop."

At first, she did not know what to do. But as the wind quickly blew, she smiled and said, "I was only in love with the idea of the love that we had when we were younger. I also want to thank you for being an inspiration. From now on, I am going to move on."

They parted ways on the same place where they cried for each other and as the train quickly went forward, he shouted, "I am getting married!!!"

Not all love stories end up in 'They lived happily ever after.' Love stories can sometimes be 'They separated happily ever after.'


1 comment:

dyoma0607 said...

akala ko nagpa-sex change na ung guy.Sana ganun na lang. I would love the story more!