Monday, October 31, 2011

who are you among your friends?

Defining friendship may require an hour or two. There have been a lot of words that are associated to friendship. There is this companion, acquaintance, bestfriend, seasonal friend, friends with benefits, and the others.

But the question lies in this thought in friendship: Who are you among your friends?

Some would claim they are the best among others. Some maybe are the chosen ones over the others. There are friends that say they are lenders, borrowers, jokers, consolers, advisers, friends-turned-enemies, or just plain friends to someone.

For me, I don't mind if my friends don't pick me as the best one. It doesn't matter if I am not their bestfriend nor close friend. It is not of big importance to me if I don't stand out in my circle of friends. Bottomline, it is not about me but it is about who I can be for my friends. That is friendship.



No comments: