Wednesday, October 26, 2011

who is fatter?

ben
"Who is fatter?"

This question was asked by two of my women colleagues while discussing this matter in their vernacular. At first, I wanted to laugh because they really had to stop me from doing my chores at work just to ask this question, but I held back so I wouldn't spoil the answer I would have to give them. One of them told me that they were of similar weight yet one looked fatter.   I raised my head up and my mind worked on, "Why such two individuals were so much into this thing?"

Do all women have the same question like my colleagues asked?

Nowadays, women would like to stay slim. If they think they are not, they will find ways on how to trim their weight, naturally or artificially. Women of the modern era have this thinking that the fatter they get, the uglier they become. Women at these times are in their own battle to become slim and thin. Why?

Some women think that thinner women generally are more attractive to men.

There is nothing wrong when a woman wants to become thin. It just turns abnormal when she  obsessively wants to become thin disregarding her health. As long as a woman is healthy, no problem of becoming thinner. An article from a magazine quotes, "Men find women most attractive when they take care of themselves and maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle."


No comments: