Wednesday, October 26, 2011

an unforgiving heart

ben
Why it is not easy to forgive and let go of the feelings we have for the people that once we truly loved and  cared?  

Once, twice, many times I had been stabbed at my back by the people I loved and treasured most. After long friendships and relationships, all of a sudden, only a moment of betrayal turned my heart into smithereens. How fragile my heart had been! Delicate that most of the times, I had hardly forgiven the people whom I considered close to me most.

It is really difficult to forgive.  

It is pride that hinders most individuals not to forgive. It is the ego that drives them to harden their originally-soft-turned-into-stone hearts. An unforgiving heart is a dangerous one. It may ruin the body, mind, and soul. It can cause havoc into someone's life. Yet, trading pride to forgiveness is an easier resort rather than living a life as if carrying the whole world with us.

When our hair is grown, we have our hair trimmed not our head. Likewise, when there are fights and quarrels, cut the pride, not the relationship. 

Choose we this day what to keep: an unforgiving heart or a loving one?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your twominutesben.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com