Friday, November 16, 2012

little

I was deeply touched with Betty Reese's quote, "If you think you are too small to be effective,  you have never been in the dark with a mosquito."

I always belittle myself not trusting my capabilities of doing things beyond what my hands and mind can reach. I have always thought that I am so little that I have no significance in the niche that I am into. I have just a little confidence facing the world I am living in.

I don't really know Betty Reese but her quote must have pinched my heart to the extent that it bled a little. Yes, tiny I am, but like the mosquito, it can hurt its preys.

The tiny mosquito has inspired to push through in the endeavors that I am taking. This tiny being has given me the drive to be more competent in the fields of career that I have chosen or even in the ones that I was not so good at. Little I may be seen by many but the inner being in me is ready to strike anything. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've found your home! :) Nice posts kuya rue ^_^