Tuesday, January 19, 2016

mint

This morning, I browsed over one of my social media accounts and I found a photo that tickled me a lot. It contained a green garden of this popular herb. At first glance it looked just all right, but the moment I was about to swipe my phone up, I couldn't stop from giggling. It was difficult to hold my giggle until it had followed me to the shower room. While putting on my suit for work, I remembered the picture again. I giggled... then I giggled... and then I giggled again.

The things around us bring finite happiness that can somehow lighten our everyday living. This world presents the big, gigantic, grand, most festive, most colorful, expensive stuff to gratify the senses of men. In reality, people don't experience them everyday. The small or simple things are the ones that we encounter almost often, but sad to say that sometimes people tend to overlook at them frequently.

It was just a simple one. The photo had an erroneous label as 'ment' instead of its correct spelling as 'mint.' Shallow I might have been, but it's the littlest things that could make me giggle the longest. It's the small ones that can make me appreciate more of the things around me.


No comments: