Tuesday, September 13, 2011

feet

I was struck by a statement from a friend whose name is the same as mine. He commented that the highest part of the body of a person is the feet. I said, "Huh? Feet?" Yes, he reiterated, "The feet."

ben
I learned that the feet are the highest part of someone's body. These lead us to reaching our dreams. These bring us to a place where we want to be in life. These also are the instruments that carry us to the path we are heading in life.

I learned that the feet are the highest part of someone's body. When we are sleeping, these are the highest even truest when we are resting after work or doing our own tasks all day long.

So whenever I get tired of doing things, I take a rest. I never fatigue my feet because I may not be able to tread this life again if my feet are exhausted and afflicted.


No comments: