Tuesday, September 13, 2011

speak daggers

ben
"I didn't say anything bad. I only told her that she should quit school if she continued to be delinquent," the husband explained to his wife.

"But why she was so abashed like she was in the middle of cymbaling heaven and earth. She doesn't want to eat anymore. She doesn't even want to get out of her room," the wife faced the husband with a hysteric sound.

After some hours, the girl went out of her room with a pathetic face and a pale physique. She was asked again by her mother why she locked herself in her room.

"Father spoke daggers to me. I know that what he told me was for my own sake. But his tone was so horn-mad, and spoke bellowing like a bull. I was not upset by what he said, but how he said those lines made me so perturbed," the daughter deeply sobbed in front of her mother.


No comments: