Thursday, September 15, 2011

vexed

ben
This is its second strike. The first one was earlier this week. It tickles. It is itchy. It is annoying.

The tremor on my head keeps me so bothered. It doesn't choose any place or time. Whether I am driving or doing my work. It cunningly is getting into my nerves.

It may be the food that I ate last night. It may be a yet unknown disease coming from inside me. It can also be an effect of the changing weather in my place. The reason--I  really don't know.

We feel so irritated when we feel something strange and we don't know the source of it. But the more we feel vexed, the more we feel bad, physically and emotionally. Rather, search some possible solutions to alleviate our sufferings. Also, there are so many other things to be busy at instead of thinking of our vexations.


No comments: