Tuesday, September 27, 2011

what makes children special?

ben
Why do children ease away tiredness of people around them? Why do they serve as catalysts to pacify emotions and feelings of other people?

I met Yohan, a son of my colleague, this early evening. Whenever I see him, there is never a time that I don't get involved with him whether by playing, or anything that a child does. We run around. We babble with each other. We shout out loud. I carry him. Sometimes he cries for trivial reasons, but most of the times, we laugh a lot.

I always think how lucky and blessed it is to have children like Yohan. They help us forget the extremities of life. They give us warmth and joy incomparable to what grown-ups seldom perform. They are the sources of happiness that things on earth could not replace. They are priceless treasures.

What makes children special anyway? It is through their life without any worries that brings them into being extra distinguished.





No comments: