Friday, September 30, 2011

no cellphone

I had to experience living without voice communication through phone for almost  2 weeks when my mobile phone got blocked and was unusable. The night I knew that my phone couldn't be used anymore, I never  irked nor got angry at someone who played with and accidentally blocked it. I told myself to have it fixed in the customer service center near my home. So, the morning after, I immediately proceeded to the center to have it repaired.

The clerk told me to wait for 10 days before it's going to be fixed. At first, my forehead got creases but I had no choice than to let them fix it. And for 10 long straight days, a mobile phone had been nowhere to find.

In this generation where technology has been becoming a necessity, people grumble if they don't have or get to use a cellular phone. Without it,  it seems like their days aren't complete anymore. Whether for business sake or for personal use, a mobile phone has been a cardinal thing on their pockets. Conspicuously, it has appeared larger than life.

Can you live without your mobile phone?  Have you ever tried not using a cellular phone for a week or two? Test your patience. 



No comments: