Sunday, April 10, 2011

2 pages

ben
It all went worse for the couple. They lost each other’s trust. The relationship had gone sour for the 2 decades of their marital life. Work, lifestyle, indifferences, infidelity caused them to end up their promised of staying together for richer or for poorer. So the day the two had to sign an agreement to settle for a divorce, the husband gave a 2-page letter to the wife. Here’s the gist of the heartbreaking epistle:
“All wanted was to provide you everything that you needed. All I dreamed for you was to give you the best life ever. I forgot my pride just to be with you. For the two years that we shared together, I came to understand the meaning of life. Though you were dissatisfied with the things I give, I strived harder to give you more. Though you were not contented with the life we had, I almost changed myself to please you more. Though we were extremely opposites, I tried much to meet you in the middle. I don’t beg for a second chance but all I want to say is that I love you even though you found somebody new.”

No comments: