Monday, February 20, 2012

30 years


Triumphing the age of 30 is definitely a remarkable feat for me. It is more than taking care of my health or my body. It is more than the food I have eaten. It is more than the places I have visited. It is more than the jobs I have taken, either for real or for granted.

Thirty years of having breath to breathe is a gift that I must be glad about. Many people have influenced my life and my heart is filled with gratefulness as I remember them who contributed to who I am right now.

ben
I’d like to give gratitude to my parents who gave me the privilege to be borne in this world. I lost my father at a very young age with no much lorry, but still my mom was able to best the hardships involving my family. I believe my sister, together with her 2 kids and a loving husband, is now happy with what life she has now back in my hometown. We’re more contented now than before.

Friends have also played significant roles to where I am right now. I could say that without my friends, I could never arrive at this age vibrantly. They are the ones who give me inspirations when things are tough and rough at one point or another. They are the ones who encourage and discourage me with regards to things I have to pursue or not in life. They are the ones who push me to chase and wait for love. They stay beside me in whatever seasons of life.

Exultantly, experiences have shaped me into a better person and as a man. Whether these are bad or good, they bring much effect into my life now. These have become my marrows. They have filled my life with sense and concreteness.

No comments: