Wednesday, May 11, 2011

two sides of a coin

ben
How could I ever judge who charged the most mistakes?

An ex-couple fought over and over unconsciously on the latter part of their relationship. And for those battles, I was always the one who was at the middle. I saw each other's gruesome and cruel moments. I was able to witness the most grotesque hiatus of their relationship.

Our common friends are asking me of whom got the largest or biggest mistake between the two. Since I am the only one close to both, I am asked by the same question each time the group remembers the ex-couple. But how can I ever rightfully answer them when the fact I know is that they tell me heaps of information, from the woman's party, then after the man's party. How could I ever segregate or balance my statements so that no one would seem superior or inferior to the other? How could I ever defend them when they  malign each other in front of my face? How could I ever tell our friends who has got the most mistakes?

In this case, only the couple knows what really happened in their relationship. There maybe some things I know from both of them but there are these things that only and both of them know. No matter how close I am to both parties, they, alone, hold the reasons to their mishaps.

If it happens my friends ask me again the same question of who has the most mistakes, I will answer them with this statement, "There are always two sides of a coin!"

No comments: