Monday, September 10, 2012

a beautiful goodbye


Sitting alone in this one corner of my bed holding all the memories we had in tears. Every drop is just like a needle pricking my heart. As the night goes deeper, my mind gets more numb. I thought I could all live by myself but I have felt that I would be happier with you. But, it is all over now. It seems like my heart stops from beating. It feels like my mind gets more painful and painful thinking of the days when we were together. I wish I could erase them one by one. 

Nevertheless, I want to tell you that everything I did was all for you. There was no moment that I never had your thoughts in my mind. I gave all myself for you without any hesitations. My existence was all meant for you.I lived only for you.

What I must do is to let this night pass. I do not want to freeze it. The more it stays, the more painful I feel knowing that you are not here anymore. I have to let you go- everything about you. This is the best thing for me, and  for you. This is I guess the most beautiful goodbye I have to give you. 
ben

***This is a script I scribbled for someone:

For one week, I waited for even just a single message from you but I did not receive any. I tried everything I could but I think all is nothing and meaningless. From this day on, I am going to stop sending you messages until a month, a year, or maybe forever. I understand that your silence means you do not want me anymore. Thank you and goodbye!