Tuesday, September 11, 2012

scum...bum

"You are a scum! You are a bum!"

They rhyme, don't they? These two words were always the words he had to receive from his classmates in primary. Almost everyday in his life he had to suffer such kind of bully.

Who can imagine that this scum and bum is now one of the richest men in his country? This is real. What drove him to become this person now?

"When I was younger, I was always bullied at school or outside by people. They call me scum or bum. But I did not stick to what stereotypes they put on my name. It was not easy but those bullies that I had to swallow put me into this state in life. I made them as my inspiration to survive, to strive, and to prove them that I am not the person as they were calling me."

We decide what life we want to have. We should not live by what others say we are. We should always contend to fight with others or ourselves to be better without harming anyone.


No comments: