Monday, September 10, 2012

destined to be her enemy

A dog prayed to his god.

"Lord, I fought with the cat today. I don't know why I always feel like fighting with her whenever I see her. There was no reason why I had a brawl with her. I just found myself fighting with her. Am I really destined to be her enemy?"

ben
The morning after, the dog met the cat again. No matter how hard he tried not to fight with her, there was always an upsurge within him whispering him to fight with her. That day, he fought with the cat again.

At night, he prayed to his god again.

"Lord, why do I always want to fight with her? Forgive me, I don't want this way. Help me! Show me the way out."

Darkness began to vanish as light started to unfold. Again, as the dog was walking along his way, he saw this cat. All of a sudden the cat talked to the dog saying, "Your lord talked to me last night telling me that I should talk to you not to fight with me anymore. Your lord also told me that it is not your destiny to be my enemy. In fact, he told me that you have a good heart  so you can be my friend. Please, let us make ourselves affable with each other. Can't we?"

The dog was shocked. He was in full awe as he heard what the cat had said. From that day on, the dog befriended his enemy.

No one wants to be someone's enemy. It is through a simple and gentle talk that we can achieve harmony.

No comments: