Monday, August 15, 2011

i pray for faith

A very close relative divulged to me yesterday that she has cysts on her breasts, the left and the right. At a moment, I went into silence because I was so dumbfounded. All I thought was that her struggle into cyst  was over. Last year, she had her ovary cyst removed as well. For some minutes, I was mummed by the situation.

As I am writing this article, I am pleading to God for this woman I truly care:

Dear God,

You know how I love this woman. 

ben
Last year, I knelt down for her as the doctors removed her cyst in the ovary. You proved to her that You were the greatest healer. And, the operation turned out smoothly successfully.

Now that she is carrying a heavier burden, I pray for faith. Strengthen her faith so that she can face this gloomy music she is listening to right now. 

I pray for understanding. Let her understand these happenings into her life. Give her the spirit of discernment. Reveal the purpose of this struggle.

Lastly, touch her heart more than her wounds.

In the name of Jesus, amen. 

No comments: