Monday, August 15, 2011

Mom, why my nose have holes?

Laura, a now grown-up, realized she had made some foolish-yet-heart-tickling questions to her Mom since the time she was conscious of telling something up until she reached 2. These were the questions she fondly asked her Mom:

1. Mom, why do snakes don't have legs?
2. Mom, how old is that bird on that tree?
3. Mom, where did you put my baby doll?
ben
4. Mom, why am I still short?
5. Mom, why do my older brother have to go to school all day long?
6. Mom, do worms have babies too?
7. Mom, why I don't have bra?
8. Mom, does God fly?
9. Mom, where are the houses of the trees?
10. Mom, can I eat water?
11. Mom, do shoes come in two?
12. Mom, how do cars move?
13. Mom, can you make me a baby boy?
14. Mom, why my nose have holes?
15. Mom, can I be your mother?

Laura smiled as she remembered her Mom. She missed being a child. She missed her mom's smile as she childishly asked these questions to her mom.

No comments: