Tuesday, August 23, 2011

light and eyesight

ben
My friends always tell me that the lights are too dim whenever they visit my house. I always answer them that it is because the lights are in low watts. One early evening as I am cleaning, I also notice that the light in the terrace gets dimmer and dimmer. At first, I just shrug my shoulders and leave it as it is. But as night falls, the place gets dimmer...and dimmer. Immediately, I take a high stool inside and check the light in the terrace. There I notice the problem.

Sometimes, we ignore things that make our eyesight dimmer and dimmer. We just make remedies when our eyes get blinded and regret in the end. If our eyesight gets worse and worse, we may get blinded as we get older.

So, as I stand on the stool and stretch my hands to check the light, I see small dead brown flies that are mustered on its cover. These unwanted flies are the ones that hamper the light to shine brighter. These wrap the light forbidding it to produce its luminance in the terrace.

Do dead and unwanted flies handicap your eyesight making you blinded and not see the brightness around you? Have yourself a check-up.

No comments: