Wednesday, November 2, 2011

ending means learning

ben
Many people ask me how to end up a relationship. I believe,  in most cases, relationships that turned sour have bad endings. Though it really hurts but sometimes, ending a relationship means learning--to grow and mature. Here is an excerpt of a breaking off letter given to my ex-girlfriend:

...I don’t mind about all my efforts and sacrifices. As long as I have shown you the real me, I have nothing more to say; I have nothing more to prove. Starting all over again is not that bad. For when I restart, I get another chance to make things right. I had become a better person when I was with you. I learned many things from and with you. I am going to cherish everything about you and us. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for once, twice, many times, making my life more colorful...


P.S. Don't be bitter.



No comments: