Wednesday, November 9, 2011

in the name of love

ben
"Why can't you love me fully? Why is it that you've been living with the ghost of your past? He will never come back anymore. Here I am giving my heart and my everything. Please, open the other side of your heart," Ramon begged like a captive man in front of his girlfriend, Blessilda.

Ramon had no idea who took Blessilda's heart for almost 5 years now. He had no clue as to the real identity of this man whom he believed had sliced out a half of Blessilda's heart. 

"He's coming back to town. He is the one who calls me often at home but I never answer him even once. I respect you so I never pick up his call. I heard from a common friend that he's arriving in town 2 days later. He said he would visit me. Is it possible?" Blessilda looked at Ramon's eyes with much sincerity.

The day had passed and finally, Blessilda met the one who owned the other piece of her heart. Clandestinely, Ramon went to their rendezvous. His energy plunged down as he saw the man who captured the other half of Blessilda's heart. He couldn't believe in his eyes that he saw this very familiar man. With mixed emotions, he went back home thinking  of how to win over his competitor--his brother, Rodrigo.

If you were Ramon, would you still pursue Blessilda? Would you fight against your brother in the name of love?




No comments: