Wednesday, December 4, 2013

i am a christian

"I am a Christian.

I hate some of the people around me. They always make our life miserable. I hate how they run the government. I don't like them when they are loudly shouting at each other in a market. Or maybe how slow they are when I am at a grocery store. I hate their culture. I hate all about them.

I am a Christian.

I talk about my friends to other friends. When one does something bad, I hurriedly go to my other friends to tell something fishy about the this one. I tolerate anything that they do as long as they are happy; then I am happy too. Sometimes if I don't like a friend, I just don't talk to him. Or when I am aggravated by him, I will never talk to him again.

I am a Christian.

I am so critical about other religions. I hate them because of their belief either in their gods or other creatures. I also dislike the practice of others about how they worship their icons. I think that I and my church friends are the only people who will go to heaven.

I am a Christian.

I forsake my brother. I hate my sister. I dislike my mother for being a nagger. I hate my father for not giving me what I want in life."

Is this a modern example of Christian? If yes, are you like this?

No comments: