Thursday, July 25, 2013

stolen sanity

In my pursuit to win back your attention, I have gained but only nothing.I have scavenged everything about you hoping that we could still get connected with each other but I was just drowned by my own fantasy. The days have slowly swayed yet our memories have barely gone. Everyday I tell myself that we are 'you and me against the odds' but why still I long for your hugs. In my dreams you haunt me. In my mind you sit there. In my heart you occupy a huge part actually. Your scent I totally miss. Your sweetness I absolutely wait. My eyes have dampened a bit thinking of you since morning. I have had almost no sleep trying to figure out how you have crazily stolen my sanity.

We have different worlds, yes, that is true. But what if my world has vanished and I have only wanted to be sheltered by your world? Yet, I know you won't really care.

From this moment on, I want your world in mine to disappear. I have been having a very hard time coping. I have suffered enough. I have bruised much from this love. I think, I want you totally out of my life.

No comments: