Friday, March 1, 2013

sang froid

It's forty minutes past nine in a cold and murky evening here in my sanctuary. In my solitary moment, I'm here in a very solitude place encoding a piece of an article.

Quite sad but I know I can get over it. When I would go back home it would be over and I could lay my back and say goodnight to this breezy night.

I kept on pondering on one thing and I can't really figure what will I do with this thing out. I'm trying to run away from it but still it haunts me and sometimes it gives me sleepless nights. Huh!!! It's really hard to banish it out in my mind.

I have no regrets of my past but there are some memories that really bother me. God, my plea is for you to heal my broken heart for what has happened in the past and give me sang froid that I really need right now.

My eyes are dropping down wanting to doze off and I need to go home by foot. I hope that when the East would rise, a new beginning would be seen and a life in serenity would embrace me...

No comments: