Friday, March 15, 2013

someone

Someone...

Someone who will ruin my sleep...
Someone who will tease me when I stink...
Someone who will keep my things when I don't want to...
Someone who will take my things without or late permission, too...

Someone who will share a bed when I want to be alone...
Someone who will go first to toilet and I wait for a long time...
Someone who will turn on the lights when I want the room to be dark...
Someone who will talk on the phone noisily when I want around to be silent...

Someone who will cook for me when I want to eat out...
Someone who will tell me not to buy this but that...
Someone who will plan with me to go out on a trip...
Someone who will bother me when things get some problems...

Someone who will ask for a grandeur wedding...
Someone who will be excited to wear white with a bouquet while walking...
Someone who will suggest how many children we'll be having...
Someone who will stay with me through thick and thin...

Someone who will annoy me...
Someone who will take care of me...
Someone who will make me angry...
Someone who will love the real me...

Someone like this is all I need.


No comments: