Thursday, February 3, 2011

envy



ben
A teacher whispered to me that two students in his classes cried just in one semester. “Oh, I envy you,” another teacher feedbacked. The first teacher was a bit wind up with the second teacher’s response. So he asked the second teacher, “Why did you say that?” The second teacher murmured, “ I sometimes also get angry in my class and tries hard to make them cry for them to realize that teaching is also hard but those are useless unintentional tactics. My students are unbeatable. They can't be moved to cry. The more I get serious and mad, the more they smile and laugh. From then on I told myself that it is really inept for me to get angry at them. I’ll just smile.That's why I envy u for making your students cry. I wish I could make them cry as well.


No comments: